The funding landscape is complex and with our Access to Finance programme of events, we aim to help companies identify the relevant sources of potential funding for them, along with the advice and support required to access it.
This “Access to Finance: Funding for Innovation” workshop, in partnership with British Business Bank and Innovate UK, is targeted at business leaders looking to take their companies forward via new routes to innovation and funding.
We will have two panels of industry experts and businesses who can share their practical experience with funding and innovation, together with their support and advice:
- Hemaxi Bhatt – Innovate UK
- Chris Wiles – Foresight Group
- Dolores Sanders –Total Control Pro
- Colin McGrory – Sandwell
- Jamie Roberts – Central Arc Angels
- Richard Carey-Evans – Innovate UK
- Denise Pasquet – Open University
- Chris Horton – Performance Projects
- Filomeno Martina – WAAM3D
- Graeme Clark – Strathcarron
This is a hybrid event held at Barclays Cranfield Eagle Lab, Bedford, so please ensure you register for the appropriate ticket.