Automotive sector - prepare your business for the end of the transition period: webinar
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect businesses in the UK automotive industry and your business should take action now to prepare.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Classifying goods manufactured in more than one country
- Checking the tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Providing services to EU customers
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own businesses in the automotive sector. This may include:
- Bus, motorcycle, passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Niche and specialist vehicle manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Supply chain companies.
To book your place and for more information click here.