In this one-hour fully funded webinar will provide an overview of the latest government support provision, the employment Kickstart Scheme, the local support available through the Growth Hub and general business resilience advice and guidance in the lead up to the end of the EU transition period.
Businesses need to prepare and act now to improve business resilience. By understanding the support available, businesses can ensure resilience now and in the future. If you want support to navigate the schemes available to your business, this is the webinar for you.
This webinar will cover:
- Government financial support for businesses
- Support available through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
- The employment Kickstart scheme: How it works and the value for your business
- Business resilience: Support available to help you navigate the uncertain business environment
Joining us on our panel will be:
- Vicky Hlomuka, Growth Hub Manager at SEMLEP
- Lewis Stringer, Senior Manager at British Business Bank
- Karen McCall, Economic Development Officer at Northampton Borough Council
- Stuart Brown, District Operations Manager at The Department for Work & Pensions
Who should attend?
Local business owners and directors who want to understand the governments financial support offer during this second lockdown
We will use an online site called Zoom which you will receive further information on how to access once you have registered your details.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Events and Engagement Officer, Samantha Hunter: Samantha.Hunter@semlep.com