Business owners are invited to take 1 hour out of their organisation to focus on their business, leadership skills and future growth. Over the past year, businesses across the UK have had to adapt. While for some businesses this has meant temporarily closing their doors, for others it’s presented a new opportunity resulting in business growth. We’ve teamed up with Cranfield University to host a business growth masterclass taster session. Business owners are invited to join this session to reflect, stabilise and plan for future business development and growth.
Take 1 hour out of your week to find out about the support available through the Growth Hub, learn tips and tricks to lead your business forward and ask any questions you may have to business growth experts.
During this session, you will:
- Hear about the support provided by SEMLEP’s Growth Hub and how your business can benefit
- Get top tips and advice from experts from Cranfield University
- Find out about Growth Curve, a free programme designed for high growth businesses
- Be inspired by the story of a local growing business
- Ask business experts your questions!
2 – 2.10pm: Introduction
2.10 – 2.35pm: Growth Curve Masterclass taster session
2.35 – 2.45pm: Introduction to Growth Curve
2.45 – 2.50pm: Client experience (tbc)
2.50 – 3.00pm: Questions and answers
We will use an online site called Zoom. Further information on how to access the webinar will be sent once you have registered your details.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Events and Engagement Officer, Samantha Hunter: Samantha.Hunter@semlep.com