Join us for a networking event at Leighton Buzzard Golf Club.
Come along, share information and build client & supplier base
- Increase local business communications
- Promote your business and build relationships
- Share goals, aspirations and projects
- Develop links within the community
- See what business support is available to you
- Meet other local networking groups
- Raise the business awareness and encourage new businesses to our town
- PLUS Win £250 towards your business or a round of golf!
The annual Spring Business Networking Event returns and serves to create an opportunity for face to face introductions between like-minded business people and highlight relevant issues and maintain a communication network so local businesses can benefit from trading with each other by knowing who and what businesses are in Leighton-Linslade.
This is a FREE and informal networking experience where refreshments will be provided alongside light bites and access to a bar service. You will also get an opportunity to meet with other networking groups and to share your details with representatives from businesses both small and large. Free parking is available on site.
Guest speaker Chris Davies from Sandler Training will be discussing the challenges businesses face, delivering two topics from Ever felt a ‘Buyer’ or ‘Employee’ has the upper hand? to Are you ‘Busy’ or are you ‘Effective'?
This event is open to ALL businesses, all sizes, sectors and trades. Please do come and join us to support our growing business community.
For further information relating to this event please contact: 01525 631918.
For more information on Town Council Business services please visit : http://www.leightonlinslade-tc.gov.uk/
Register your interest.