Presenter: Dawn Brant
A contract is one of the most widely used forms of business communication, but it's often misused and misunderstood.
This webinar explores how a good contract can help you successfully manage risks, set service users' expectations, communicate obligations and avoid negative outcomes for your non-profit.
There are a wide variety of contract types, and knowing the right contract to use in different situations will help protect your charity, minimise your liability and increase your chances of successful outcomes for all parties. Getting it wrong could cause legal issues, costing your charity money and damaging its reputation.
In this 60 minute webinar you will learn:
- A quick guide to different contracts
- Step-by-step guide to the contract lifecycle
- An understanding of the individual components of the contract and when and how they are used
- Top level hints and tips on how to negotiate and use the contract during its life
- Hints and tips on what to do if something goes wrong
This webinar builds on our popular How to Write a Successful Bid webinar. If you missed it, you can watch a recording using this link.