In collaboration with the Cyber Protect Team within Bedfordshire Police Cybercrime unit and Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce, join us for a 1-hour webinar designed to inform, engage, inspire, and provide a space for discussion with like-minded individuals who understand the real-world threat of cyber-crime; those interested in the current threat landscape; and most importantly, how you can mitigate against the specific threats facing your organisation.
- Law Enforcement Perspective – Michael Williams | Cyber Protect & Prevent | Bedfordshire Police
- Cyber Protect –How to safeguard your organisation from cyber-criminals – Michael Williams | Cyber Protect & Prevent | Bedfordshire Police
- Protecting you from Cyber Crime, because you deserve to be safe – Francis West CEO Westtek T/A Security Everywhere
- Cyber Choices – Young people and their involvement in committing Cyber Dependant crime.
- Eastern Region Cyber Resilience Centre ECRC – Having launched very recently, hear from the ECRC and how they can support your business – Fiona Bail
- Live Q&A Session– The opportunity to ask our panel any related questions you may have