On 1 January 2021, following the end of the transition period, a number of changes will impact the way we do business and how we interact with EU countries – Including key regulatory changes.
We’ve teamed up with Road Haulage Associated to provide logistics, and import & export companies, with a 1-hour webinar on regulation support and guidance as we adapt to the new way of working. The timing is designed to address any issues encountered in the first week of operations.
From processes to paperwork, this webinar will help businesses to build confidence in using the new processes and understand the additional paperwork. Book now to continue operating within the EU smoothly in 2021.
During this webinar, businesses will:
- Learn about the changes to logistics as of the 1st January 2021
- Understand what these changes mean for businesses
- Learn about new border procedures, documentation, and potential operational changes
- Hear about the timeline for customs changes
- Be introduced to declarations and other documentation.
- Understand Safety & Security Declarations and the data required to submit them
- Hear a walk through of the submission of declarations and the border procedures
- Get an introduction to RHA Customs Brokerage
- Have the opportunity to ask questions