The UK is facing a unique set of political and economic challenges.
This webinar will help bring you up to speed on recent events and provide steps you can take now to build resilience within your organisation.
Update on the political and economic landscape
Looking to the year head we will provide an update on
- Current state of the UK economy and forecasts for the year
- Key issues likely to impact business over the next 6-12 months
- What does this mean for you?
Building business resilience
Helping you to understand, identify and overcome potential issues to help build resilience.
This will include practical steps to take across 4 key areas:
Question and answer
An opportunity for attendees to put questions to the panel.
- Tom Rathborn – Associate Director – specialism: Economic and Public Policy
- Kevin Wilson – Associate Director – specialism: Operational Consulting
- Duncan Levesley – Director – specialism: Business Growth
The event will be held on Zoom and the joining link will be detailed in your confirmation of registration email.