LEAN THINKING (2-DAY COURSE)
The University of Bedfordshire is proud to be part of a new programme, supporting local businesses looking to attract new investment and achieve accelerated growth by focusing on productivity, innovation & research.
Specifically targeted at ambitious Central Bedfordshire based businesses, this programme offers high-level, fully funded, accredited training, aiming to build a foundation on the proven Lean Six Sigma methodology
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS:
- Upskilled staff across the region
- New product and process ideas
- Routes to new funding and inward investment
- Business growth and waste decline
ABOUT THE COURSE:
A short, two-day course introducing the Lean tools and principles.
You will learn how these tools and principles can make changes within your business to help your organisation grow. They guide you to review processes, minimise waste and ensure a steady delivery enhancing your customer service.
THE COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Understand the Lean methodology and tools
- Identify and resolve the seven types of waste
- Apply Lean tools and philosophy to your daily work
- Sit the Lean Thinking Certificate exam
Leads to Lean Thinking Certificate on successful completion of an online exam.