LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT (4-DAY COURSE)
The University of Bedfordshire is proud to be part of a new programme, supporting local businesses looking to attract new investment and achieve accelerated growth by focusing on productivity, innovation & research.
This high-level, fully funded, accredited training is available to a senior leader who has completed the Lean Thinking training from Central Bedfordshire-based organisations, aiming to build a foundation on the proven Lean Six Sigma methodology.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS:
- Upskilled staff across the region
- New product and process ideas
- Routes to new funding and inward investment
- Business growth and waste decline
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This four-day in-depth course will introduce the Lean methodology and tools.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a structured approach and includes ‘hands on’ tools to aid your business improvements.
THE COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Understand Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Provide support on large Lean Six Sigma projects
- Lead smaller Lean Six Sigma projects
- Inspire colleagues to bring about continuous improvement within your business or organisation
- Sit the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam
Leads to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate on successful completion of an online exam.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is certified for the ISO18404 and ISO13053 standards.