Retail sector - prepare your business for the end of the transition period: webinar
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect retailers and their suppliers. Your business should take action now to prepare.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Classifying goods manufactured in more than one country
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Checking tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Trading with countries outside the EU
- Providing online services
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own retail business and their suppliers, excluding food and pharmaceuticals.
To book your place and for more information click here.