This webinar will explore how small businesses can embrace the lessons learnt over the past 12 months while modernising the world of work to suit both their business and their employee’s needs.
The importance of managing your employee function has been brought into focus more than ever since March 2020 and businesses with employees in particular will need assistance to steer them into whatever the ‘next normal’ phase looks like.
Many businesses are reviewing how they bring back their employees to the workplace at a time when many employees are looking to reset the work-life imbalance.
We will explore with our panel:
- What legal considerations you need to make in dealing with flexible working requests
- What HR trends are predicted and top tips on how to manage these within your business
- What insurance considerations do you have when you have employees working remotely
- The importance of managing wellbeing within your workforce and how to do this remotely
About the speakers
- Craig Moore, National Event Co-ordinator FSB
- Emelia Quist, Senior Policy Manager FSB
- Samantha Bonser, Director of HR FSB
- Hannah Thomas, Solicitor FSB Legal Services
- David Perry, Managing Director FSB Insurance Service
- Stella Smith, CEO Pirkx
For general enquiries regarding the event, please telephone FSB Customer Services on 01253 336028 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm), or email email@example.com