Services and Investment sector - prepare your business for the end of the transition period: webinar
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect services and investment businesses and you should take action now to prepare.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including providing information on:
- Providing services to EU customers
- Getting your professional qualifications recognised
- Travelling for business
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
- Providing online services
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at UK businesses and individual professionals providing services to EU markets. These cover a range of sectors, including engineering, auditing, legal services, advertising, HR, and recruitment - visit www.gov.uk/transition.
To book your place and for more information click here.