Delivered by the University of Bedfordshire in partnership with Clearhead Media Limited, this course offers personalised guidance from industry experts, enabling you to:
- Create a vision that captures people’s attention
- Create effective marketing strategies
- Develop skills to run successful marketing campaigns
What will be covered?
- Creating a Vision and Mission Statement
- Creating a KPI canvas in order to measure the success of your marketing efforts
- Working through Organic, Paid and Earned Spend
- Planning Automated Marketing Systems
- Introduction to Key Marketing Software
- Content Strategy and Marketing Calendar Production
- Implementation of Key Marketing Software, Setting up Google Ads, PPC, SEO
Who will deliver the course?
Gavin O’Brien is one of the co-founders of Clearhead Media Limited, a well-known, world-reaching creative agency.
With over 20 years of experience, he has a proven track record of award winning projects with big brands – a testament to his ability to transform digital marketing concepts into tangible, impactful results.
As an enthusiastic educator, Gavin is excited to share Clearhead’s expertise and insights within the delivery of the University of Bedfordshire’s digital marketing course – inspiring the next generation of digital marketing pioneers.
Book your place