Presenter: Professor Kim Turnbull James
This webinar will encourage you to consider:
- When and how leadership can enable people to take up their own authority to respond to clients and service users.
- How to adapt to local conditions.
- How do those in senior roles adopt leadership practices and develop a culture in which adaptation and rethinking can happen?
- Can leaders learn to ‘not know’ and yet still be actively providing leadership?
- What do we need to relearn in order to enhance leadership in our organisations and make sure that our heroes get what they need from us?