About this Event
The rules for trading within the EU have changed. While there is still some uncertainty around key elements of the UK’s relationship with Europe, the days of ‘wait and see’ are over.
If you trade within Europe, you need to quickly digest the new rules and respond accordingly.
We’ve teamed up with experts from global accounting and consulting firm Grant Thornton to offer a free session covering key considerations for both the sale of goods and services. The practical session will also include a longer question and answer session, giving you direct access to the experts.
Sign up today for:
A quick overview of the Trade and Cooperation Agreement
To hear the key considerations and necessary actions for trading in goods to another business, including:
- Customs, Rules of Origin, tariff classifications
- VAT and charging across Europe
- Supply Chain and logistics
To learn the key considerations and necessary actions for trading in services, including:
A 15-minute question and answer session with experts from Grant Thornton
- Tom Rathborn, Lead Manager, Political & Economic Affairs, Grant Thornton
- Adam Taylor – Director, Customs
- Alex Baulf – Director, International Indirect Tax
- Oliver Bridge – Director, Operational Consulting
Who should attend?
Business owners who currently, or are considering, trading business to business within Europe.