About this Event
The rules for trading within the EU have changed. While there is still some uncertainty around key elements of the UK’s relationship with Europe, the days of ‘wait and see’ are over.
If you trade within the EU, you need to quickly digest the new rules for business and respond accordingly.
We’ve teamed up with experts from global accounting and consulting firm Grant Thornton to offer a free session covering the key considerations for businesses looking to trade directly with consumers in Europe.
Covering both the sale of goods and services, this practical session will include a longer question and answer session, giving you direct access to the experts.
The 1-hour interactive session will include:
A quick overview of the Trade and Cooperation Agreement
Trade in goods to a consumer - Key considerations and necessary actions including:
- Customs, Rules of Origin, tariff classifications
- VAT and charging across EuropeSupply Chain and logistics
Trade in services - Key considerations and necessary actions including:
A question-and-answer session with experts from Grant Thornton
- Tom Rathborn, Lead Manager, Political & Economic Affairs, Grant Thornton
- Adam Taylor – Director, Customs
- Alex Baulf – Director, International Indirect Tax
- Oliver Bridge – Director, Operational Consulting
Who should attend:
Business owners who are currently, or are considering, trading directly to consumers within Europe.