The UK left the European Union in 2020 with an agreed Trade and Cooperation Agreement, leaving the EU Single Market and Customs Union. As a result, businesses trading with the EU and Northern Ireland had to revise and adapt their trading processes and operations.
Local Growth Hubs have teamed up with MAKEUK to offer several virtual clinics to businesses in the region on issues regarding ‘Trading with the EU’. Whether you want to discuss what the new agreement means for your business, or explore opportunities for your business trading with the EU, these clinics can help.
Businesses will be able to book a free one hour consultation, fully funded by the Growth Hubs (value £250) that will cover guidance and support on issues related to the UK’s new relationship with the EU. You will be able to choose from 1 of the topics below that is challenging you and your business the most during these new and changing times
1. What the Trade and Cooperation Agreement means for manufacturing / businesses
2. EU trade checklist
3. Introduction to Market Regulations
4. Product Labelling and Machinery
5. Introduction to Customs and related administration
6. Special customs procedures
7. Introduction to Rules of Origin
8. Business travel to the EU
9. Employment and Immigration to UK
10. EU Politics and EU Manufacturing – Have your say
Read further details about the event.