Growth Curve: Support and training for growing local business
Growth Curve is a fully funded programme for high growth businesses based in the South East Midlands. Providing a minimum of 12-hours of tailored support, clients receive a mix of one-to-one meetings with high growth business advisers, a university masterclass with access to the programme peer-to-peer network upon completion.
The masterclasses are run in partnership with the University of Bedfordshire, Cranfield University and University of Northampton. They each provide a different syllabus that is tailored to the business stage and experience of the client attending to ensure maximum learning to bring back to the business. Your High Growth Business Adviser will work with you to identify the course that is right for you.
How it works:
1. Identify business goals, strategies & opportunities with you High Growth Business Adviser.
2. Attend a university masterclass to develop skills needed to grow.
3. On-going support is offered to all businesses through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub.
4. Access to a peer-to-peer network of fellow Growth Curve alumni.
5. Participants will be notified of future grant funding they may be applicable for.
To apply to join this programme, you need to:
-Have a business based in the South East Midlands.
-Be experiencing or projecting high growth in the next 2-3 years.
-Have between 3 and 250 employees.
-Current annual turnover of £200,000 with projected 20% annual growth minimum.
For more information, click here